Friday, December 14, 2007

Southern California Home Price Appreication Trends



I just received this from a mortgage broker I use. It basically shows the estimated forecast of this current real estate cycle and when they believe the prices will start to go back up. If you look at the chart carefully, we are expected to hit a bottom in this market by the Summer of 2008. I have talked with many successful real estate investors from various states and they and confirm that this is what they believe to be true as well. Investors looking for that "good deal" should start getting everything in order and be ready to purchase that "good deal" in the early spring or summer of 2008. Any buyer who buys and holds during this time should benefit from real estate prices going up in the near future. I do not know the future of what the real estate market will do and cannot guarantee that prices will go up during a certain time but I have heard from various sources that spring/summer of 2008 will be the time to buy. If you are looking for that "great deal" feel free to give me a call at (949) 291-0424 or sam@bclh.com

No comments: